executive director of development
K. Perry Wolfe is executive director of development at Greenleaf Trust, a privately held wealth management firm with specialized disciplines in wealth management, trust administration and retirement plan administration.
Prior to this role, Perry served Chemical Bank as its Kalamazoo Community President and Group Manager for Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Marshall, Albion and Coldwater. While there, Perry oversaw two commercial lending groups and worked to expand the bank presence in these local markets.
Perry is a graduate of Loy Norrix High School in Kalamazoo and a 1989 graduate of Western Michigan University with a degree in Marketing/Management and Finance Minor. Perry and his three children reside in Kalamazoo. His passion for his community is evident with his past and present involvement with:
- Board Member and Treasurer, Kalamazoo Institute of Arts; 2011-2017, Current
- Board Member and Secretary and Treasurer, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) 2012-Current
- Capital Campaign Member, Making Room for Hope, Family and Children Services; 2015-2016
- Capital Campaign Chair, Riverview Launch; 2014-2015
- Ministry with Community, Chef’s Against Hunger, Celebrity Chef and Fund Raiser; 2015
- American Cancer Society, Zeigler Drive for Live, Fund Raising Committee; 2012-Current
- Board Member, Past Chair, Treasurer, Secretary and classroom volunteer, Junior Achievement of Battle Creek and Kalamazoo; 1996-2013
- Trustee, First United Methodist Church; 2010 – 2013
- Youth Soccer Coach; 2000-2013
- Leadership Kalamazoo Graduate; 2003