The Southwest Michigan First Chamber supports the mission of Southwest Michigan First, not only in its support of economic prosperity for all, but also through strengthening our existing small business community. A strong small business presence is a proven key attractor for new businesses and a reason why families, existing companies and their employees want to stay here.
Whether you employ three or thousands, the Southwest Michigan First Chamber is here to support and connect your business to the resources in our community. We serve members of every size. We invite you to join us in this mission today!
Why Join the Chamber?
When you join the Southwest Michigan First Chamber, you are helping us foster a pro-business environment, build strong businesses and communities and enhance the quality of life in southwest Michigan. Plus, did you know that consumers are 44% more likely to think favorably of and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from Chamber member businesses? (Source) There’s never been a better time to join us in supporting businesses like yours.
The Chamber saves you time and money, in addition to these other benefits, including:
- Increased Visibility – You’ll receive a “Proud Member of the Southwest Michigan First Chamber” decal to display on your website or your front door. Plus, you’ll be listed in a searchable directory along with hundreds of other businesses.
- Increased Access – We help you get connected to the people and resources you need to further your business.
- Advocacy – We work with elected officials, from the State to your neighborhood, to make sure your voice gets heard and considered.
- Networking – Attend our Chamber events to meet new people, generate ideas and be in the know about what’s going on in our community.
- Low-Cost Advertising – From sponsorship opportunities to our weekly email newsletter that goes to nearly 14,000 engaged partners, we get people involved in supporting your business.
- Business Service Provider Discounts – Your membership pays for itself when you take advantage of discounts on business services and most types of insurance, including healthcare, worker’s compensation and auto.
- Training and Education – We provide monthly programs to help you do business better, often at little to no cost for members. Plus, with our team of experts and consultants, we offer complimentary one-on-one consultations that fit your schedule.