Unite. Bond. Link. Simply put, the Southwest Michigan First Chamber exists to connect businesses in our region. Connection to business resources and information, connection to strategic partnerships, connection to one another. We believe that, by creating opportunities for businesses to come together, our local communities and economy will grow stronger through the heightened creation of jobs and innovation.
We invite all—small, medium-sized and large—business to join with us and this unique network in Southwest Michigan and make our region a great place to work and live!
Get Involved with these 7 Best Ways to Leverage your Chamber Membership:
- Increased Visibility – By adding the “Proud Member of the Southwest Michigan First Chamber” decal to your website or to your front door, you will instantly have more visibility to other business owners, residents and community organizations. Plus, you’ll be listed in a searchable directory along with hundreds of other businesses. When more people know about your work, more partnership opportunities are possible.
- Increased Access – Your involvement with our programs and community mean you may never have to reach out to another business cold again! Whether it’s a potential vendor or business partner, we can help warm up those connections.
- Advocacy – Did you know we have a teammate here that specifically focuses on public policy related to businesses just like yours? We work with elected officials, from the State to your neighborhood, to make sure what’s important to you gets heard and considered.
- Networking – If connecting to community and being in the know about what’s going on is important to you, attending our Chamber Connects and our Coffee and Cocktail events is a fantastic way to meet new folks, generate ideas, or to hear what’s working and what’s not so you can adjust.
- Low-cost Advertising – From creative and traditional sponsorship opportunities to our weekly newsletter that goes to nearly 20,000 inboxes of our active partners, we have a number of ways to help you get the word out and get folks involved in what you’re doing.
- Business service provider discounts – Your membership can pay for itself when you take advantage of discounts on event space rental, printing, office supplies, and most types of insurance.
- Training and education – Training and education can be expensive and time-consuming. The Southwest Michigan First Chamber provides monthly programs that are business-focused to help you do business better, often at little to no cost for members. Plus, with our team of experts and consultants, we provide complimentary one-on-one consultations at times that fit your schedule.