- Audio Visual (AV) Capabilities:
- Classroom has three projectors with drop-down screens
- Event space has one 75-inch TV and seven smaller TVs on columns to maximize visibility
- Surround sound connectivity via HDMI hook-up
- Two wireless microphones
- Three full whiteboard walls in classroom
- Guest WIFI access
- Warming kitchen with direct access to the loading dock for caterers
- Retractable glass partition walls
- Separates classroom from larger event space
- Separates Catalyst Center from main lobby of 180 E Water Street
- Expansive coat rack near the restrooms
- Onsite concierge
- Bar with sink and mini fridge
Food & Beverages
- Non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, water and pop) are included in the rental cost.
- Should you need a caterer for your event, we are happy to share a list of preferred caterers.
Room rental includes access to AV, but not an AV technician.
Space Rental Rate (Minimum 4 hours)
- ≤ 4 hours – $600
- 5 hours – $750
- 6 hours – $900
- 7 hours – $1,050
- 8 hours – $1,200
- 9 hours – $1,350
- ≤ 4 hours – $800
- 5 hours – $1,000
- 6 hours – $1,200
- 7 hours – $1,400
- 8 hours – $1,600
- 9 hours – $1,800
After-Hours Surcharge (Weekdays before 8:00 am or after 5:00 pm and Weekends)**
- Members – $125/hour
- Non-Members – $175/hour
50% is due upon execution of the contract to hold your date(s). Balance is due one week prior to the event with final head count.
*All pricing subject to change.
**An afterhours (weekdays after 5:00 pm and before 8:00 am and weekends) charge of $125-$175 per hour will be required for rentals, in addition to the rental rate. Facilities are available for evening events until 10:00 pm.