Chief Executive Officer
Nobis Agri Science
Ben joined Nobis Agri Science in 2005 and provides commodity price forecasting, research analysis and procurement/risk management strategies for dairy producers. Prior to joining Nobis Agri Science, Ben was employed in the public accounting sector. He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant. Areas of expertise include:
- Crop production: corn, canola, all wheat, soybeans and hay for all states.
- Dairy production, dairy product commodities, beef and pork production.
- Feed grains; feed ingredients
- Corn and soy processing and by products
- Futures market, all major exchanges
Experience in the Industry: 15+ years