Makers’ Mart is the region’s largest entrepreneurial competition. It allows the community of leaders who attend Catalyst University to lift up regional entrepreneurs. Attendees will support these small businesses and gain awareness of their products, ultimately growing their company’s impact and boosting our region’s economy.
The Makers’ Mart 2023 winner was Toya Williams of Aunt Nay’s Cookies and Treats! Congratulations to her on receiving the most votes during the two days at Catalyst University. The other three Makers’ finalists were:
- Aaron Henry of Hank Built, LLC
- Gretchen Schmidt of Gretchen’s Bakery
- Lalonie Willhite of Hydr8 Organics Haircare
The competition’s winner receives:
- $2,500 in cash
- Over $5,000 worth of legal, marketing, and accounting consulting
- Recognition on stage at Catalyst University
The Makers’ Selection Committee will select up to five finalists to highlight at Catalyst University. Attendees will cast votes for their favorite maker. The winner will be announced live onstage during the second day of the event.