Council of 100
The Council of 100 is one of Southwest Michigan First’s greatest partners in expanding the economy of the Southwest Michigan region through our mission of creating jobs. We are led by our strong belief that the greatest force for change is a job. We value our Council members for the impact their leadership and financial support provide towards the continued success and growth of our community.
Investment in the Council of 100 goes directly to:
- Growing our community’s economic base
- Attracting new business to the region
- Retaining and expanding our existing companies
- Providing start-up companies with the support they need
- Impacting legislative policies on non-partisan issues
- Ensuring our indigenous talent pool is challenged and properly marketed
- Connecting our leaders to powerful ideas and each other
To learn more about how you can join us in securing a robust future of Southwest Michigan and hear about Council of 100 advantages, please contact Petey Stephanak at 269.553.9588.
Make your Council of 100 contribution directly. Contributions start at $5,000. Let’s get started: Submit
Food and Beverage
Insurance/Business Liability/Workman's Comp
Manufacturing and Design
Real Estate/Home Construction
Earn Big. Give Back. It’s a Win-Win.
Southwest Michigan First is partnering with Giving Assistant and Amazon Smile to offer you big savings at retailers. When you make a purchase on Amazon or at stores like Bed Bath & Beyond, Hewlett-Packard, Home Depot, Macy’s and more, those retailers will make a donation towards our mission of creating jobs here in Southwest Michigan. We all win BIG!