Powering the future
Investing in the regional growth and economic vitality of Southwest Michigan benefits us all. Achieving our vision without the generous support and involvement of our Council of 100 companies simply would not be possible. Their commitment to our region, coupled with their leadership and financial contributions, helps existing companies thrive and creates endless opportunity for everyone who lives and works here.
As a charitable 501(c)(3) organization, every dollar we receive is reinvested into one of our core pillars of economic, workforce, and community development to:
- Attract new business to the region
- Retain and expand our existing companies
- Provide small businesses and entrepreneurs with the resources needed to be successful
- Attract and retain a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Develop and align our talent pool to meet the changing economy
- Advocate for legislative policies to support economic and future growth
- Promote vibrant business environments and healthy communities
- Connect our leaders to powerful ideas and each other
On behalf of Southwest Michigan First and everyone in our region, we thank you.