Vice President | Marketing and Communications
What I Do at Southwest Michigan First
I lead the marketing and communications of Southwest Michigan First. In this role, I manage and execute a multitude of strategies across internal and external platforms, ensuring messaging is consistent, engaging, and inspiring. It is our organization’s passion to help build a diverse, inclusive, and equitable economy for all in Southwest Michigan and I proudly communicate those efforts to the world.
Why I Love Working Here
The mission and core values of Southwest Michigan First are truly why I love working here. I take a lot of pride in Southwest Michigan and enjoy working side-by-side with good-hearted individuals and teams to make our region even better.
My Favorite Thing About Living in Southwest Michigan
Southwest Michigan has an ideal blend of outdoor activities, city amenities, and affordability. I am never more than 30 minutes from sporting events, restaurants, lakes, parks, bike trails, live performances, and more.
When I’m Not at Work, You’ll Find Me…
Cruising around the area with the top down, soaking up as much sunshine as possible.
My Alma Maters
- Grand Valley State University, B.S.
- Western Michigan University, M.A.
- Josh Whitfield Memorial Athletic Fund, Board Member
- American Marketing Association, SW Michigan Chapter Board Member
- Guys Who Give – Kalamazoo County, Member
A Few Things About Me
- My Superhero Power Would Be: Stop Time, Zack Morris-Style
- Favorite Food: Steak and Bacon Burrito
- Favorite Podcast: Smartless
- Movie I Can Watch Over and Over: Bull Durham
- Dream Vacation Destination: Cliff Diving in Jamaica